Wednesday 2 October 2013

Juno Remake



What went well: I Believe the best part of the Juno remake was  the editing
and acting because throughout Sam was very proffessional and kept in character. The props were also accurate the the scene but unfortunatly there wasn't a guitar for us to use to make it even more accurate.

What could be improved; If I was to remake Juno I would improve the tracking shot throughout to smoothen the shots as they are very wobbly. This was due to the lack of equipment we was given.This would have improved the overall quailty of the scence and made it look much more proffessional. We also missed two shots out which was because of an incorrect story board. When I do my final piece I will make sure our story board it accurate and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment